Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Update

Goodness I love how I go almost two months without updating this bad boy, but I suppose now would be just a wonderful time to do that. So I think I shall. We are in the midst of the final week of classes of my first semester at Clemson. Its kind of crazy to think about, but it is indeed true. It has been a pretty crazy semester, but I think that I am finally getting the used to the whole college thing. Next semester my schedule looks to be rather interesting. Its going to look a little something like this:


I'm pretty excited to see how it goes...

Hopefully I will remember to update this thing more often.

Peace
Lonnie

1 comment:

Stephanie Smith said...

I can't beleive I made it through my first semester of college!! I wasn't worried about you at all!