Monday, January 19, 2009

Plug in Baby

What a day this has been.  It started much earlier than days should.  Six thirty just isn't good for me.  But no matter, I got up and packed the car, kissed my mother and sister goodbye, and set off for Clemson.  Saying goodbye, for me at least, is hard every time.  Now it is much easier to deal with, but it is still difficult.


Anywho.  As I drove, I started by sining very loudly until I reached Florence, just to ensure that I was actually awake.  For a lot of the remaining three hours I prayed and thought about my up coming interview.  The interview being to get on staff at Summersalt.  I was really nervous the whole time riding back, and in the time leading up to it.  But, everything ended up working out just wonderfully, and I feel I did my best, which is the most I could ask for.

I have absolutely nothing of any importance to say today.  No Lonnie-isms...
Nothing

Terribly sorry.

I can suggest listening to Muse.

Peace
Lonnie

No comments: